..... Enjoying life, one bite and plane ride at a time

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Maha Burger & Beer Lunch special

Walking into the dim lighted restaurant, you are welcome with a sense middle eastern ambiance laced with class.


This is not my first time, but this was my first time that I had their $15 burger lunch special. For $15 you get a lamb burger and beer. Served on a crunchy toasted brioche bun with olive mayo, onion rings and generous amount of shaved kefalograviera cheese. The thick home made lamb patty is juicy and guarantee to make you walking out happy and satisfied.

If you are vegetarian they also cater with a vegetarian version. Combined with a beer this is the perfect Friday lunch.

If you want a bit extra you can also order coriander flaked chips with lemon.

Big thumbs up from me. I will follow with the 3 course lunch special next time. This joint is on the fast track of becoming one of my favourite hang out spots.

  Maha Restaurant on Urbanspoon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Missy Ness' Train of Thought
Blogger Designs by pipdig