..... Enjoying life, one bite and plane ride at a time

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

New Entertainment Section - Strictly Ballroom

So this is the first post to the new section of my blog. This is the entertainment section. I will be sharing with you the things you can do on the weekends or upcoming events.

I was lucky enough to go Strictly Ballroom as a guest of Nuffnang recently.

If you haven't seen Baz Luhrmann's iconic movie, don't worry, you don't need to. The musical does it more than enough justice and I dare even say, it's better than the movie.


The show captivates you from the very beginning. The costumes are colourful, and very close to the actual movie. Love is actually in the air for the whole show.





Thomas Lacey and Phoebe Panaretos have magical feet and their dancing steps were spectacular. It's a must see and their vocals breath life into the classics like Time after Time.


Don't worry, since it's in Melbourne you can turn it into a spectacular night of food and entertainment. D and I grabbed a quick bite at Gazi beforehand. We told the host that we had a musical plan and they were very understanding and got our food to us really quickly. We even managed to sneak in dessert too. I must say I do love this city and you need to check out Strictly Ballroom!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Missy Ness' Train of Thought
Blogger Designs by pipdig